This course explains updated installation methods that Florida electricians must use to pass rough and final electrical inspections.
This approved course covers 2023 NEC requirements for installing wiring on the rooftop, above the ceiling, and underground.
Also included are comprehensive code checklists that cover:
- Installing and grounding panelboards, services, and transformers
- Rough electrical inspections
- Final electrical inspections
Electricians who complete this course will:
- Know how to install electrical systems using the 2023 NEC that will pass the underground, rough, above ceiling, rooftop, service, panelboard, transformer, and final electrical inspections
- Understand the updated installation codes electrical inspectors look for on jobsites
- Be able to confidently respond to inspector requirements during all phases of a project
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): 0802897
- Approved By: FL DBPR - Electrical Contractor's Licensing Board
Jerry previously served the state of North Carolina as a Level III electrical inspector and provided state-approved electrical training for electrical inspectors at both Alamance County and Guilford County (NC) Community Colleges. Jerry taught the Kentucky state-approved four-year electrical apprenticeship programs offered by the Independent Electrical Contractors (IEC) Trade School and Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) Trade School, and served the state of Kentucky as a Master Electrician and Louisville Metro Code Enforcement Officer. Jerry is a Certified Distance Education Instructor (CDEI) and NCCER Core and Electrical Curriculum certified instructor. Jerry currently holds North Carolina and ICC electrical inspector accreditations and is recognized by the state of Washington as an approved electrical administrator.