Texas HVAC Continuing Education
Our continuing education courses are approved by the Texas Department of Licensing Regulation to meet your CE requirements for your HVAC license renewal (TDLR Approved Provider #1883).
Take the continuing education to renew your TX HVAC license today. All of our courses can be completed At Your Pace Online to help you meet the state's requirements to maintain your license. Once you finish your class you will have an official certificate of completion to save for your records, and we will report your course completion to the state for you.
TX 8 Hour CE Course for ACR Contractors
This 8 hour CE course approved by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation will cover legal and industry updates, and safety related subjects for ACR professionals in the state of Texas. We will look at recent changes in requirements for licensure in the ACR field, as well as changes in industry standards. We will also examine general electrical safety procedures for ACR professionals in the field.
TX 8 Hour 2015 IMC Course
This 8 hour continuing education course primarily covers HVAC systems and the 2015 International Mechanical Code. This course will examine relevant laws and regulations of the State of Texas, the 2015 revision of the International Mechanical Code, and professionalism as it applies to tradesmen. This course is intended for tradesmen in Texas who need to renew their HVAC license.
CE Requirements to Renew a TX HVAC License
- All Texas Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Contractors must obtain 8 hours of continuing education every year
- 1 of the 8 total hours must cover Texas laws and rules that regulate the conduct of Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Contractors
- The other 7 hours must be courses taken in one or more of the following subjects:
- Texas Occupations Code, Chapter 1302, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Contractors
- Title 16, Texas Administrative Code, Chapter 75, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Administrative Rules
- Business practices
- Technical requirements
- The International Mechanical Code, the Uniform Mechanical Code, or other applicable codes