Massachusetts Electrical Continuing Education
Take the continuing education to renew your MA electrician's license today. All of our courses can be completed At Your Pace Online to help you meet the state's requirements to maintain your license. Once you finish your class you will have an official certificate of completion to save for your records.
MA 15 Hour 2020 NEC Code Change Course
This course for the Massachusetts electrician counts for 15 hours towards your continuing education needs, and puts you well on your way to renewing your license! The class is split into two main sections:
- National Electrical Code (NEC) Overview
- Massachusetts Amendments to the NEC
Both sections work together to give you a full grasp on the code changes to the 2020 NEC and the state-specific amendments to the NEC, providing you with the knowledge you need to do your work with confidence in Massachusetts.
MA 21 Hour Complete 2020 NEC CE Package
This 21-hour course includes every amendment made to NEC-2020 for the adoption of the 2020 Massachusetts Electrical Code (MEC), as well as every significant change to NEC-2020 Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4, and 6, presented in an in-depth and user-friendly format. It's designed to fulfill the entire 21 hours of continuing education required of licensed electricians in Massachusetts during this three-year license renewal cycle. This complete package includes:
- Code Change (15 hours)
- Professional Development (6 hours)
MA 6 Hour 2020 NEC Professional Development Course
This course provides 6-hours of professional development continuing education on selected changes to the most recent edition of Massachusetts:
- Electrical Code Chapter 3 - Wiring Methods & Materials
- Electrical Code Chapter 4 - Equipment
The course presents every significant change made to two of the most central Chapters in the 2020 National Electrical Code® (NEC)
CE Requirements to Renew a MA Electrical License
- All individuals holding a Journeyman or Master Electrician license are required to obtain 21 hours of continuing education in the three-year period prior to renewal which is July 31st.
- 6 hours of continuing education shall be on Professional Development.
- 15 hours of continuing education shall be on topics related to the Massachusetts Electrical Code and other laws and regulations pertaining to Electrical Work.
- All of our courses are approved for A and B license types.