New Hampshire Electrical Continuing Education
Our New Hampshire electrician continuing education courses are approved by the state to satisfy your continuing education requirements.
Take the continuing education to renew your New Hampshire electricians license today. All of our courses can be completed At Your Pace Online to help you meet the state's requirements to maintain your license. Once you finish your class you will have an official certificate of completion to save for your records, and we will report your course completion to the state for you.
New Hampshire 15 Hour 2020 NEC Course
This course is designed to help you meet your continuing education requirements by covering 2020 Electrical Licensing and Installation Concerns, NFPA 70E Safety, and chapters 1 through 4 of the 2020 NEC. The course has been approved by the New Hampshire Electricians' Board and will be reviewing the following subjects:
- NH Licensing & Installation Concerns
- Review of NFPA 70E
- Chapter 1 General & Definitions
- Chapter 2 Wiring & Protection
- Chapter 3 Wiring Methods and Materials
- Chapter 4 Equipment for General Use
NH 15 Hour Code Update: 2023 NEC Changes
This online course is approved for New Hampshire electricians and reviews 200 of the most important changes to the 2023 National Electrical Code. Changes from Section 100 through Annex K will be covered. In addition, important updates to the Electrical Standard for Safety in the Workplace will be covered along with current Laws, Regulations, and Licensing Concerns and Deficiencies pertaining to New Hampshire electricians.
NH Electrical License Renewal Continuing Education Requirements
- In the state of New Hampshire, all licensed Master and Journeyman electricians must obtain 15 hours of continuing education every three years.
- For the 2020 Code cycle, 14 hours must cover 2020 NEC Updates and 1 hour must cover New Hampshire Laws & Regulations and Deficiencies.