Pennsylvania Electrician Continuing Education
Our Pennsylvania electrical continuing education classes are approved by the state and accepted by the various jurisdictions to satisfy your continuing education requirements.
Take our continuing education for electricians to renew your PA license today. Our electrical course will satisfy the Code requirements for electricians, electrical inspectors, and other UCC certification trades that use the National Electrical Code. Once you finish your class you will have an official certificate of completion to save for your records.
Pennsylvania 15 Hour 2020 NEC Review Chapters 1-4 & 7
This course is designed to help you meet your continuing education requirements by covering changes made to Chapters 1-4 & 7 of the 2020 NEC. The course has been approved by the State of Pennsylvania and will be reviewing code for the following subjects:
- General & Definitions
- Wiring & Protection
- Wiring Methods and Materials
- Equipment for General Use
- Special Conditions
PA 2023 NEC Changes Part 1
This online continuing education course reviews the first 100 of the most important changes to the 2023 National Electrical Code. Changes from Section 100 through Section 406 will be covered.
PA Residential Wiring (2023 NEC)
Learn about the 2023 NEC installation requirements for residential dwelling units with the detailed room-by-room walkthrough presented in this course. Requirements covered include GFCI and AFCI protection, receptacle outlets, minimum branch circuits, and more.
PA 2023 NEC Changes Part 2
This online course intended for electricians in Pennsylvania reviews the last 100 of the most important changes to the 2023 National Electrical Code. Changes from Section 406 through Annex K will be covered.
CE Requirements to Renew a PA Electrical License
- In the state of Pennsylvania, those with UCC certifications must complete continuing education before their license expires to renew their license.
- Electrical Contractors must complete 8 hours of CE per year.
- Electrical Inspectors must complete 12 hours of CE per year.
- State Electrical Inspectors must complete 15 hours of CE in order to renew their UCC Certification.
- Additionally, the cities of Philadelphia, Erie, Altoona, Pittsburgh, Pottstown, and the Boroughs of West Chester, Birdsboro, and Drexel Hill, and the Township of Lower Merion require proof of completion of CEUs in order to renew an Electrical License.
State of Pennsylvania Electrical License Renewal Deadline
- Electricians must renew their license before the license expiration date, every year.