Wisconsin Electrical Continuing Education
Our courses are approved by the DSPS to satisfy your Wisconsin electrician continuing education requirements.
Take the continuing education to renew your WI electricians license today. All of our courses can be completed At Your Pace Online to help you meet the state's requirements to maintain your license. Once you finish your class you will have an official certificate of completion to save for your records, and we will report your course completion to the state for you.
WI 24-Hour Package for Electricians
This 24-hour package will satisfy the CE requirements for Journeyman, Master, and Registered electricians in Wisconsin. Package includes:
- 18-hour 2017 NEC Review
- 6-hour Commercial Wiring (2017 NEC)
Wisconsin 18 Hour 2017 NEC Review Chapters 1-9
This 18-hour course will satisfy the continuing education requirements for Industrial Journeyman, Residential Journeyman, and Residential Master Electricians in Wisconsin. It contains instruction on NEC Chapters 1-9, which explore the general principles of electrical work as well as some of the more specialized aspects of the trade. The course also contains an overview of the 2017 additions to the code, as well as changes that you'll see implemented throughout the code.
Wisconsin Commercial Wiring (2017 NEC)
This course will review the 2017 National Electrical Code requirements for installing commercial and industrial wiring systems and equipment. Topics covered will include branch circuits and feeders, overcurrent protection, grounding and bonding, wiring methods and materials, switchboards and panelboards, motors, motor circuits, and motor controllers, generators, transformers, and industrial machinery.
CE Requirements for Wisconsin Electrical License Renewal
- Industrial Journeyman, Residential Journeyman, and Residential Master Electricians are required to obtain 18 hours of CE
- Journeyman, Master, and Registered electricians are required to complete 24 hours of CE.
State of Wisconsin Electrical License Renewal Deadline
- Master and Journeyman electricians must renew their license by June 30, every four years. To see what year your license expires, you can check the Wisconsin DSPS website.
- Registered electricians must renew their license by the expiration date, every year.