CO 2018 IPC Update
This course covers changes found in the 2018 International Plumbing Code® (IPC). All changes are clearly shown and include detailed explanations. Also included is a section called Ten Plumbing Problem Areas, where we address common issues such as noise, sloping for drainage piping, inadequate or inaccessible cleanouts and more.
CE Requirements to Renew a CO Plumbers License​
- Residential, Journeyman, and Master Plumbers are required to complete eight hours of continuing education each year.​
- Four hours must be code-related​
- No more than two hours can be devoted to safety​
- Continuing Education Requirement: 16 hours every renewal cycle (eight hours required per year).​
State Of Colorado Plumbing License Renewal Deadlines
- Plumbing licenses expire on February 28, every odd year.