Washington Electrical Continuing Education
Our courses are approved by the Washington Department of Labor & Industries to satisfy your Washington electrician continuing education requirements.
Take our continuing education courses to renew your WA electricians license today. All of our courses can be completed At Your Pace Online to help you meet the state's requirements and maintain your license. Once you finish your class you will have an official certificate of completion to save for your records, and we will report your course completion to the state for you.
WA 24 Hour Complete NEC Package
Save with this 24-hour package for Washington electricians! All courses are approved for continuing education credit, and all required hours are covered:
- 2023 NEC Changes Part 1
- 2023 NEC Changes Part 2
- RCW/WAC Update
- Installation Checklists (2023 NEC)
Washington 2023 NEC Changes Part 1
This online course approved for Washington electricians reviews the first 100 of the most important changes to the 2023 National Electrical Code. Changes from Section 100 through Section 406 will be covered.
Washington 2023 NEC Changes Part 2
This online course is approved for Washington electricians and reviews the last 100 of the most important changes to the 2023 National Electrical Code. Changes from Section 406 through Annex K will be covered.
WA RCW/WAC Update | (2023)
This course provides 4 hours of approved continuing education on the Washington amendments and Washington State Rules & Laws related to the adoption of the 2023 National Electrical Code (NEC).
WA Installation Checklists (2023 NEC)
This course covers updated installation methods that Washington electricians must learn to pass electrical inspections. Course topics include:
- 2023 NEC installation methods for wiring underground, rooftop, and more
- Checklists for rough and final electrical inspections - both commercial and residential
- Checklists for installing and grounding transformers, panelboards, and services
WA Installing Services (2023 NEC)
Safe installation of sufficient electrical service is an important duty for all Washington electricians. This online course will teach you the standards for electrical installation found in the 2023 update to the National Electrical Code while providing four credit hours of continuing education.
Washington State Electrical License Renewal CEU Requirements
General Electrician, Master Electrician, and Licensed Administrator Electrical CEU Requirements:
Complete 24 total hours of continuing education every 3 years. The total hours must be in the following categories:
- 8 hours on currently adopted National Electrical Code changes.
- 4 hours on the currently adopted Revised Code of Washington (RCW) 19.28 and related Washington Administrative Codes (WAC).
- The remaining 12 hours of continuing education credit can be your choice of state approved courses.
State of Washington Electrical License Renewal Deadline
- Licensees must renew their license by the license expiration date, every three years.