Massachusetts CSL Continuing Education
Complete All 12 Hours Online!
On April 14th, 2020 the MA Board of Building Regulations & Standards waived the in-person class requirements for all license renewals submitted during the state of Emergency. The state of Emergency officially began on March 10th and has no pre-determined ending date.
You may complete all 12 hours of your continuing education online if:
- Your CSL license expired before March 10th.
- Your license expired or will expire during the state of emergency.
- Your license will expire up to 90 days after the state of emergency has been ended.
We offer all 12 required hours needed to renew your CSL license online, don't wait and enroll now!
Massachusetts 12 Hour CSL Unrestricted Complete Renewal Package
This package will fulfill all your continuing education requirements as a Construction Supervisor Unrestricted licensee! From this package, you will gain:
- 4 Hours of Code Review
- 4 Hours of Workplace Safety
- 2 Hours of Energy
- 1 Hour of Business Practices
- 1 Hour of Electives on Masonry
Massachusetts 6 Hour Specialty CSL Renewal Course
This class offers six hours of instruction in the most recent building codes and practices required for Massachusetts Construction Supervisor Specialty License Renewals, with a special focus on Residential Building Codes. It fulfills two hours of required code review, one hour of required content on the Massachusetts Energy Code, and one hour of required content on best practices for construction businesses. The course also provides two hours of OSHA Safety Training, which comprises one hour of required content and one hour of elective content.
Massachusetts 6 Hour Construction Supervisor License CE
This 6 hour course is approved by the Massachusetts Board of Building Regulations and Standards, BBRS, and is designed for Construction Supervisor licensees to meet 6 hours of your renewal continuing education requirements.
This course includes:
- MA Building Code Review (2 hrs)
- Construction Safety (2 hrs)
- 2015 International Energy Conservation Code (1 hr)
- Masonry (1 hr)
Massachusetts 2 Hour Lead Safe Practices
This class offers two hours of instruction in lead-safe renovation practices for Massachusetts Construction Supervisor Licensees. It fulfills the one hour of required training in this topic during the first renewal cycle and one hour of elective content or two hours of elective content if not in the first renewal cycle.
Continuing Education Requirements to Renew a MA CSL
- In the state of Massachusetts, Construction Supervisor Licensees are required to renew their license every two years on their birthday.
- Unrestricted licensees must obtain 12 hours of CE.
- Restricted licensees must obtain 10 hours of CE.
- Speciality licenses must obtain 6 hours of CE.