Kansas Plumbing Continuing Education
Our online courses help licensees meet the CE requirements by offering approved, current, and easy-to-use courses that are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Take the continuing education to renew your KS plumbers license today. All of our courses can be completed At Your Pace Online to help you meet requirements to maintain your license. Once you finish your class, you will have an official certificate of completion to save for your records.
Kansas 6 Hour Changes to the 2018 UPC
This six-hour course was designed for plumbers in Kansas who need to complete required code training in order to renew their professional licensing. It covers every significant change made to the UPC (except those in Chapter 12) during the 2015-2018 code review cycle, with discussions on each change based in part on the proceedings of the Technical Committees.
Kansas 12 Hour 2018 IPC & UPC Updates
Save with this 12-hour package for Kansas plumbers. Included are the following accepted courses:
- 6-Hour Changes to the 2018 UPC
- 6-Hour Changes to the 2018 IPC
Kansas 6 Hour Changes to the 2018 IPC
This six-hour course was designed for plumbers in Kansas who need to complete required code training in order to renew their professional licensing. This course covers every significant change made to the IPC during the 2015-2018 code review cycle, with discussions on each change based in part on the proceedings of the Technical Committees. Additional information is provided to further illustrate the changes as well as a look at enforcement issues that often arise in plumbing and how to avoid them.
KS 2021 UPC Update
This Kansas-accepted course provides eight hours of required content on code changes to the 2021 Uniform Plumbing Code.
KS 2021 IPC Update
Kansas plumbers can take this course to learn about the changes between the 2018 and 2021 editions of the International Plumbing Code (IPC). Topics covered include rooftop solar panel accommodation guidelines, new regulations for multi-user toilet facilities, innovative techniques for relining sewers, and the integration of ICC A117.1-2017 standards.
CE Requirements to Renew a KS Plumbers License
- Plumbing Licensees in Kansas must obtain continuing education to renew their license and stay up to date with new codes and systems in the industry.
- Johnson County, Miami County, the City of Lawrence, and the City of Winfield do NOT approve online education at this time.
- In Kansas, there is no state plumbing license. Licensees are regulated by individual city and/or county jurisdictions.
- Sedgwick County and the City of Wichita require 12 hours of continuing education every two years. The curriculum should include 6 hours related to your specific trade, and the remaining 6 hours can be general trade education.
State Of Kansas Plumbing License Renewal Deadlines
- Licenses are issued at the city or county level, and your license expiration date will vary based on jurisdiction. Check with your organization to verify your license expiration date.