Colorado Electrical Continuing Education
Our complete 2017 NEC update course covers every significant change to every chapter in the NEC as well as being approved to meet your DORA PDU requirements. We are approved with the Colorado State Electrical Board (PROV.0000032-ELEC).
Take the continuing education to renew your electrician's license today. All of our courses can be completed At Your Pace Online to help you meet state requirements. Once you finish your class you will have an official certificate of completion to save for your own records.
Complete Colorado Electrician 2017 NEC Review Package (24PDU)
This package has been designed for anyone that was assigned the maximum amount of PDUs. The course will cover the core competency areas of:
- Wiring Methods
- Grounding & Bonding
- Code Change
At the end of the course you will be able to print your custom certificate of completion to keep on record.
Colorado 8 Hour Wiring Methods Course
In this course we will explore Wiring Methods in the scope of Chapters 1-4, 8, & 9 of the 2017 NEC. At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Utilize the new definition and requirements in your work with the 2017 NEC;
- Provide the most up-to-date and effective protection against ground faults and arc faults;
- Apply the safest and most reliable methods for cables entering enclosures, cables under flooring systems, and for trimming and installing LFMC and EMT;
- and much more!
Colorado 8 Hour Grounding & Bonding
This course will cover grounding & bonding techniques within the scope of Chapters 1, 5, & 6 of the 2017 NEC. At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Abide by safer standards for electrical installations for agricultural buildings, mobile homes, RVs, and temporary installations such as construction sites;
- Install NEC-compliant EV charging stations, IT wiring systems, Critical Operations Data Systems, and safety interlocks on industrial machinery;
- and much more!
Colorado 8 Hour Code Change Course
In this course we will discuss the major changes to Chapters 4, 5, & 7 of the 2017 NEC. The following topics will be covered as we discuss the ever changing National Electrical Code:
- Equipment for General Use
- Special Occupancies
- Special Conditions