GA 2021 IMC Update Part 1
- 4 Hour Course
- 4.5 10 Reviews
At course completion, participants will:
- Describe the scope, application, and the legal severability of the International Mechanical Code.
- Describe the preferred method of condensate disposal.
- List the occupancies where mechanical ventilation is required.
- Explain how minimum demand controlled ventilation rates are calculated.
- Describe the exhaust requirements for manicure and pedicures stations.
- Describe the appropriate location for exhaust duct terminations.
- Describe grease duct slope requirements for factory-built grease ducts and square field fabricated systems.
- Explain how a type I grease hood over a smoker oven can be used to vent all combustion products.
- Describe the necessary clearance to combustible construction for listed hoods.
- List the prohibitive applications and Exception for energy recovery ventilators (ERVs).
Show Course ID: 0
- Approved By: Georgia State Construction Industry Licensing Board
Reggie Hucks is an Inspection Services Administrator for High Point, NC. He has also served as the Code Administrator for Brunswick County and is a Level 3 Mechanical, Building, and Plumbing Inspector. He also is a certified mechanical contractor in North Carolina.