Minnesota 1 Hour Business Management for Contractors
- 1 Hour Course
- 4.2 495 Reviews
This course is made up of one hour of instruction on business management. The class is intended to help contractors in Minnesota gain the hours of instruction required for license renewal.
This course covers the following topics:
- Starting a new business and the steps for starting a new business.
- Writing a business plan, will help escribe what a business plan is and the process for developing one.
- General principles of business management. This discusses core concepts that relate to management of a business.
- Day-to-day management concerns addresses the core everyday practices of a business, especially accounting.
- Business management: employees subcontractors and employment law. This will cover different forms of employment and the expectations of an employer.
- Human resources considerations will explore the human resources side of business management. This section covers such topics, as workers comp, employee rights, and payroll taxes.
To assist with comprehension and retention of the material, the course is broken up by two five-question incremental quizzes.
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): 20200293
- Approved By: MN DLI
At Your Pace Online is a leader in the online education sphere. It offers thousands of hours of education in hundreds of markets and is approved in every state to offer professional continuing education.