Approved for Montana plumbers, this four-hour course covers important changes to the 2021 Uniform Plumbing Code.
The following chapters are covered:
- Chapter 2, Definitions,
- Chapter 3, General Regulations,
- Chapter 4, Plumbing Fixtures,
- Chapter 5, Water Heaters, and
- Chapter 6, Water Supply and Distribution.
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): PLU-CE-CRS-00489
- Approved By: MT Dept. of Labor and Industry - Board of Plumbers
Randy Drake is a licensed, master plumber with over 32 years' experience in the industry. He founded a plumbing business in 1993 which he successfully sold in 2013. He currently works for a plumbing company based in Traverse City, Michigan.