This 24-hour course will cover a number of important topics for you to review as you complete your CE requirements!
- First, we'll start with 2 hours of Idustry Related Plumbing credit on Plumber Safety.
- The second portion will count for another 2 hours of Idustry Related Plumbing credit on the topic of Rainwater Harvesting.
- The third portion will count for 4 hours of Industry Related Plumbing credit as well.
- The fourth portion of the package will cover Industry Related Electrical topics and will count for 4 IRE credits.
- The fifth course in this package will cover 2018 UPC changes and will count for 4 hours of code.
- Finally, the package will finish with 8 hours of Washington Amendments and 2018 UPC Code.
Show Course ID: 0
- Approved By: Washington Department of Labor & Industries
Dan Whaley, was trained in HVAC in the Air Force where he spent eight years after high school. His time in the Air Force gave him the opportunity to do everything from repairs of advanced systems to planning the development and implementation of preventative maintenance programs that were used in over 250 facilities.Dan is currently a Lead Technician for a one million square foot, 300+ bed medical hospital.
Since 2010 Dan has been an instructor with At Your Pace Online overseeing the development and class delivery of every HVAC offering that we have. The courses that Dan instructs have been used by tens of thousands of HVAC technicians, including many where online education had not previously been allowed.