This 24-hour course will cover a number of important topics for you to review as you complete your CE requirements!
- First, we'll start with 2 hours of Idustry Related Plumbing credit on Plumber Safety.
- The second portion will count for another 2 hours of Idustry Related Plumbing credit on the topic of Rainwater Harvesting.
- The third portion will count for 4 hours of Industry Related Plumbing credit as well.
- The fourth portion of the package will cover Industry Related Electrical topics and will count for 4 IRE credits.
- The fifth course in this package will cover 2018 UPC changes and will count for 4 hours of code.
- Finally, the package will finish with 8 hours of Washington Amendments and 2018 UPC Code.
Show Course ID: 0
- Approved By: Washington Department of Labor & Industries
Randy Drake is a licensed, master plumber with over 32 years' experience in the industry. He founded a plumbing business in 1993 which he successfully sold in 2013. He currently works for a plumbing company based in Traverse City, Michigan.