This 1 hour class is designed to give you the training necessary to design and install an effective rainwater harvesting system. This class covers the following topics:
- Rainwater Harvesting
- This topic addresses rainwater harvesting in general including the history of rainwater harvesting systems and the advantages and disadvantages of harvesting rainwater.
- Components of a Rainwater Harvesting System
- This topic addresses the individual elements of a rainwater harvesting system and their function.
- Estimating Water Collection
- This topic is concerned with the methods that can be used to estimate how much water can be effectively gathered from a rainwater harvesting system.
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): 23383
- Approved By: Department of Safety and Professional Services (DSPS)
At Your Pace Online is a leader in the online education sphere. It offers thousands of hours of education in hundreds of markets and is approved in every state to offer professional continuing education.