Alabama Electrical Continuing Education
Our courses are approved by the state of Alabama to satisfy your electrician continuing education requirements (Alabama Electrical Contractor Provider #CEP036).
Complete the continuing education to renew your AL electricians license today. All of our courses can be completed At Your Pace Online to help you meet the state's requirements to maintain your license. Once you finish your class you will have an official certificate of completion to save for your records, and we will report your course completion to the state for you.
Alabama 14 Hour 2020 NEC Course
This course is designed to meet all of your continuing education requirements by covering changes made to Chapters 1-4 and 8&9 of the 2020 NEC. The course has been approved by the Alabama Board of Electrical Contractors and will be reviewing code for the following subjects:
- General & Definitions
- Wiring & Protection
- Wiring Methods and Materials
- Equipment for General Use
- Communication Systems
- Tables and Informative Annexes
AL 2023 NEC Changes
This online Alabama-approved course reviews 150 of the most important changes to the 2023 National Electrical Code. Changes from Section 100 through Annex C will be covered.
CE Requirements to Renew an AL Electrical License
Continuing Education Requirements For Alabama Electrical Contractors
- In the state of Alabama, licensed electrical contractors and provisional electrical contractors are required to obtain 14 hours of continuing education every two years.
State Of Alabama Electrical Contractors License Renewal Deadlines
- All Electricians will need to complete their continuing education by March 30th, June 30th, September 30th, or December 30th.
- You may also carry a maximum of 6 excess continuing education credits over to the next renewal period.