This 1 hour course on the regulations that govern construction contracting has been created with the student in mind, making for an easy-to-understand and informative course to satisfy 1 hour of your educational credit.
This course covers the following topics relating to the regulations:
- Regulation of Construction Contracting
- Unlicensed Work
- Inactive and Delinquent Status
- Prohibited Acts by Unlicensed Principles
- Register the Business
- Certification and Registration
- Florida Homeowner’s Construction Recovery Fund
- Disciplinary Proceedings
Each section explains a different aspect of these regulations, to ensure that you understand and know how to apply your knowledge of the law to your everyday practice. During the class, there will be in-text questions to help you gauge your knowledge as you go. This course counts as one full hour of credit towards your education.
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): 0613024
- Approved By: Florida Construction Industry Licensing Board
At Your Pace Online is a leader in the online education sphere. It offers thousands of hours of education in hundreds of markets and is approved in every state to offer professional continuing education.