FL 7-Hour Renewal Package for Alarm and Specialty Contractors
- 7 Hour Course
This 7-hour package meets the requirements for all Florida Alarm and Specialty Contractors. All courses are approved by the state of Florida.
The package includes:
- Florida 2 Hour Prevention of False Alarms (2 hours False Alarm)
- Florida 1 Hour Rule & Law Course (1 hour Laws and Rules)
- Florida 1 Hour 2020 Advance Building Code (1 hour Advanced)
- Florida Business Practices (1 hour Business)
- Florida Workers' Compensation (1 hour Workers' Compensation)
- Florida Workplace Safety (1 Hour Workplace Safety)
Show Course ID: 0
- Approved By: FL DBPR - Electrical Contractor's Licensing Board
Jerry previously served the state of North Carolina as a Level III electrical inspector and provided state-approved electrical training for electrical inspectors at both Alamance County and Guilford County (NC) Community Colleges. Jerry taught the Kentucky state-approved four-year electrical apprenticeship programs offered by the Independent Electrical Contractors (IEC) Trade School and Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) Trade School, and served the state of Kentucky as a Master Electrician and Louisville Metro Code Enforcement Officer. Jerry is a Certified Distance Education Instructor (CDEI) and NCCER Core and Electrical Curriculum certified instructor. Jerry currently holds North Carolina and ICC electrical inspector accreditations and is recognized by the state of Washington as an approved electrical administrator.