The course is approved for Kentucky electricians, plumbers, and HVAC technicians.
Topics covered include:
- guidelines for project management applicable to most projects with focus towards the construction trades,
- fundamentals to successfully complete all project requirements within the constraints of the contract,
- tangible contractual requirements and the client expectations,
- important information from NFPA 70E which equips workers exposed to electrical hazards with knowledge needed to apply safety requirements,
- the arrangement, scope, and purpose of 70E, as well as common terms, and
- securing an electrically safe work condition.
Show Course ID: 0
- Approved By: Kentucky Dept. of Housing and Building
Reggie Hucks is an Inspection Services Administrator for High Point, NC. He has also served as the Code Administrator for Brunswick County and is a Level 3 Mechanical, Building, and Plumbing Inspector. He also is a certified mechanical contractor in North Carolina.