The course is approved for Kentucky electricians, plumbers, and HVAC technicians.
Topics covered include:
- guidelines for project management applicable to most projects with focus towards the construction trades,
- fundamentals to successfully complete all project requirements within the constraints of the contract,
- tangible contractual requirements and the client expectations,
- important information from NFPA 70E which equips workers exposed to electrical hazards with knowledge needed to apply safety requirements,
- the arrangement, scope, and purpose of 70E, as well as common terms, and
- securing an electrically safe work condition.
Show Course ID: 0
- Approved By: Kentucky Division of Plumbing
Randy Drake is a licensed, master plumber with over 32 years' experience in the industry. He founded a plumbing business in 1993 which he successfully sold in 2013. He currently works for a plumbing company based in Traverse City, Michigan.