Massachusetts 12 Hour CSL Unrestricted Complete Renewal Package
- 12 Hour Course
- 4.7 69 Reviews
During this time of social distancing requirements, Massachusetts has allowed for licensees to take all their hours of Continuing Education through distance education. This package will meet your needs and ensure your ability to renew your license with ease.
All your required topics are included in this 12 hour package:
- 4 Hours of Code Review - We'll review the changes to the 9th Edition of the Massachusetts Building Code in depth
- 4 Hours of Workplace Safety - This section will go over general job-site safety and the standards and practices enforced by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
- 2 Hours of Energy - Here, we'll spend two hours examining the Massachusetts update to the 2015 International Energy Conservation Code (IECC).
- 1 Hour of Business Practices - This section reviews best practices for construction businesses, to help you do the best work you can, both on and off the job site.
- 1 Hour of Electives on Masonry - The last hour of this course focuses on construction techniques involving bricks or concrete.
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): CS-011005 and CS-011007
- Approved By: Massachusetts Division of Professional Licensure
Mike Melvin, owner of At Your Pace Online, LLC, is the instructor and industry expert for many of our courses. In addition to his Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Administration from Ottawa University, Kansas, Mike has owned, operated, and worked for numerous construction companies. Mike's relevant construction experience includes framing, concrete construction, foundations, and roofing. As the current owner and an approved lead instructor for At Your Pace Online, he teaches multiple courses pertaining to construction and business. With over fifteen years of experience in the industry, Mike combines his proven understanding of teaching online education with the practical and academic industry knowledge needed by our students, to allow them to complete their courses and get back to the job site.