Massachusetts Gas Fitter Continuing Education
Take the continuing education to renew your MA Gas Fitter's license today. All of our courses can be completed At Your Pace Online to help you meet the state's requirements to maintain your license. Once you finish your class you will have an official certificate of completion to save for your records.
Massachusetts 3 Hour Gas Fitter Session 11
This 3-hour course provides all the content developed by the Board of State Examiners of Plumbers and Gas Fitters at Session 11 of the annual updates on codes, rules, and policies for Massachusetts gas fitters. Session 11 focuses on E-Licensing, OSHA training on Crystalline Silica; and some hot topics, as well as continuing the training on permits and inspections from previous Sessions.
CE Requirements to Renew a MA Gas Fitter License
- All individuals holding a Massachusetts Gas Fitter license need to complete 3 hours every year (a session of CE).
- Each session requires 3 hours of CE.
- Sessions must be completed in order and can not be skipped or repeated.
- Session 11 and Session 12 are required for the current license cycle for a total of 6 hours of CE.
- Our course covers all CE requirements for Session 11.