Approved for Montana plumbers, this four-hour course overs important changes to the 2021 Uniform Plumbing Code.
The following chapters are covered:
- Chapter 7, Sanitary Drainage,
- Chapter 8, Indirect Wastes,
- Chapter 9, Vents,
- Chapter 10, Traps and Interceptors,
- Chapter 11, Storm Drainage,
- Chapter 12, Fuel Gas Piping,
- Chapter 13, Health Care Facilities and Medical Gas and Medical Vacuum Systems,
- Chapter 15, Alternate Water Sources for Nonpotable Applications,
- Chapter 16, Nonpotable Rainwater Catchment Systems, and
- Appendix N, Impact of Water Temperature on the Potential for Scalding and Legionella Growth.
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): PLU-CE-CRS-00490
- Approved By: MT Dept. of Labor and Industry - Board of Plumbers
Randy Drake is a licensed, master plumber with over 32 years' experience in the industry. He founded a plumbing business in 1993 which he successfully sold in 2013. He currently works for a plumbing company based in Traverse City, Michigan.