Our Goal -
As an Education Provider, At Your Pace Online owes its continued success to people endeavoring to further their learning goals. We recognize the effort put forth by students continuing to expand their education and career goals in any setting. We believe that in giving back to our learning community through open scholarships, we're doing our part by helping students where they can use it most.
Eligibility Requirements -
Applicants must be currently enrolled at or planning to attend a university or community college, graduate school program, distance-learning school program, vocational or trade school located in the continental US. Upon notice of winning the scholarship, the winner will need to supply a current proof of enrollment or letter of acceptance to receive their scholarship check, unless the money is needed for school/trade enrollment.
Essay Details -
To win the $1000 scholarship award you must submit a 500 word Maximum Essay or Submit a 3 Minute Maximum Video on the topic "How has technology impacted your learning environment?”. Submit your completed Essay or Video to firstname.lastname@example.org with the information below attached by May 1, 2020. The Winner will be announced Friday May 8, 2020 via Email.
1. Full Name
3. College or Trade School Choices
4. Intended Major or Specialty
5. Scholarship Essay or Video
Terms and Conditions -
In applying for the At Your Pace Online “What the Tech?!” Scholarship (“Scholarship Award”), I represent, understand and agree to comply with the following conditions:
1. I am a citizen or a Permanent Resident of the United States, and am 18 years or older.
2. If receiving the Scholarship Award, I will use any awarded funds toward my tuition or book costs for the field of study for which the Scholarship Award was approved.
3. I am not on academic disciplinary status.
4. I understand that my Scholarship Award application materials (“Application Materials”) consist of video, content, creatives, and other materials (“Content”).
5. I represent and warrant that the application materials and content do not contain or rely upon any trade secrets or other nonpublic technical or business information of any kind of a third party.
6. I represent and warrant that the application materials and content do not infringe on another party’s intellectual property rights.
7. I am not aware of any other agreements or commitments that would hinder performance of my obligations to At Your Pace Online.
8. I am not an employee of At Your Pace Online; an immediate family (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) of an employee of At Your Pace Online; or living in the same household, whether or not related, of an employee of At Your Pace Online.
9. If selected as a winner I agree to fill out a W9 and keep receipts of how the award was used in the event the IRS requires verification I properly spent funds for scholarship purposes otherwise claimed as income. (This may not be needed if At Your Pace Online is sending the funds directly to the Organization of your choice)
10. The terms and conditions of this Scholarship Award Agreement will be governed by the laws of the state of Oregon.
**The information you provide us will NOT be used for marketing purposes**