Utah 4 Hour Graywater & POWTS (4 Hours Professional)
- 4 Hour Course
- 4.6 10 Reviews
This class covers two related topic areas:
1) Graywater Systems – a specific and detailed survey, including Basic Rules, Economics, Health Concerns, Estimating Graywater & Best Practices for Design, Installation & Maintenance
2) POWTS – History, principles, laws & regulations; key design considerations, septic tanks & soil absorption fields, alternative technologies, and commercial/institutional systems.
By the end of this class students will be able to:
- Apply the most up-to-date approaches to graywater systems;
- Know what to look for and how to handle private onsite water treatment systems; and
- Be more knowledgeable on the resources available and current best practices for both graywater systems and POWTS, including a review of Utah's regulation of POWTS in Rule R317-4.
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): 16645
- Approved By: Utah DOPL
Chris D'Amato is the instructor and industry expert for Plumbing Trade Courses. With over 25 years experience, he has held a Journeyman Plumbing license since 2001 performing all aspects of plumbing in new construction, light commercial, remodels and service. Chris manages his own multifaceted plumbing shop coordinating a wide range of services from Property Management accounts to plumbing whole subdivisions and providing services to large living facilities for the the State of Oregon. In his tenure at AYPO he has helped thousands of plumbing licensees keep up with their continuing education requirements.