Utah 4 Hour Sanitary Drainage Systems (4 Hours Professional)
- 4 Hour Course
- 4.7 7 Reviews
This class covers two related topic areas:
1) Sanitary Drainage Systems – the principles as well as the nuts and bolts of a well-designed system, with the following lessons:
- Capacities; Maintaining Flow Rates Slope; Pneumatic Pressure & Backflow
- Pumps & Interceptors,
- Floor Drains;
- Metal, Plastic, Clay & Concrete Piping; Thermal Expansion;
- Combination DWV Systems & Wet Venting.
- Vacuum Drainage Systems & Replacement of Sewers by the Pipe-Bursting Method
2) Grease Interceptors – a practical guide including Required Locations, Types of Grease Interceptors, Installation & Maintenance & Sample Codes and Standards
By the end of this class students will be able to:
- Optimize sanitation within sanitary drainage systems;
- Better advise clients on grease interceptor selection and installation;
- Follow all relevant rules and principles that govern the transit of effluent from fixtures to sewer; and
- Be more aware of the materials and technologies available.
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): 16643
- Approved By: Utah DOPL
Chris D'Amato is the instructor and industry expert for Plumbing Trade Courses. With over 25 years experience, he has held a Journeyman Plumbing license since 2001 performing all aspects of plumbing in new construction, light commercial, remodels and service. Chris manages his own multifaceted plumbing shop coordinating a wide range of services from Property Management accounts to plumbing whole subdivisions and providing services to large living facilities for the the State of Oregon. In his tenure at AYPO he has helped thousands of plumbing licensees keep up with their continuing education requirements.