Utah 4 Hour Water Heaters Plumbing CE (4 Hours Professional)
- 4 Hour Course
- 4.8 48 Reviews
Instead of a broad survey, this class dives deep into a single topic central to the plumbing trades, including discussions of underlying principles and of best practices. It offers a comprehensive course of study on all aspects of residential water heaters.
A look at water heaters from every angle, including:
- How they work and available options;
- Proper sizing;
- Codes and Standards including highlights from the 2015 IPC© & 2015 UPC©;
- Venting, Cathodic Protection, Managing pressure & Expansion Tanks;
- Managing temperature & scalding risk;
- Using water heaters to heat spaces, floors, and driveways;
- Green water heaters including Water Conservation, Geothermal, Demand Hot Water Recirculating Systems & Solar Water Heaters; and
- Harmful microbes including Controlling Legionella.
- Best practices, including, Selection, Maintenance & Coping with DIY Plumbing
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): 19366
- Approved By: Utah DOPL
Randy Drake is a licensed, master plumber with over 32 years' experience in the industry. He founded a plumbing business in 1993 which he successfully sold in 2013. He currently works for a plumbing company based in Traverse City, Michigan.