Utah 4 Hour Water Heaters Plumbing CE (4 Hours Professional)
- 4 Hour Course
- 4.8 47 Reviews
Instead of a broad survey, this class dives deep into a single topic central to the plumbing trades, including discussions of underlying principles and of best practices. It offers a comprehensive course of study on all aspects of residential water heaters.
A look at water heaters from every angle, including:
- How they work and available options;
- Proper sizing;
- Codes and Standards including highlights from the 2015 IPC© & 2015 UPC©;
- Venting, Cathodic Protection, Managing pressure & Expansion Tanks;
- Managing temperature & scalding risk;
- Using water heaters to heat spaces, floors, and driveways;
- Green water heaters including Water Conservation, Geothermal, Demand Hot Water Recirculating Systems & Solar Water Heaters; and
- Harmful microbes including Controlling Legionella.
- Best practices, including, Selection, Maintenance & Coping with DIY Plumbing
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): 19366
- Approved By: Utah DOPL
Chris D'Amato is the instructor and industry expert for Plumbing Trade Courses. With over 25 years experience, he has held a Journeyman Plumbing license since 2001 performing all aspects of plumbing in new construction, light commercial, remodels and service. Chris manages his own multifaceted plumbing shop coordinating a wide range of services from Property Management accounts to plumbing whole subdivisions and providing services to large living facilities for the the State of Oregon. In his tenure at AYPO he has helped thousands of plumbing licensees keep up with their continuing education requirements.