Wyoming Electrical Continuing Education
Our electrical courses are approved by the state to satisfy your Wyoming electrician continuing education requirements.
Take the continuing education to renew your WY electricians license today. All of our courses can be completed At Your Pace Online to help you meet the state's requirements to maintain your license. Once you finish your class you'll get an official certificate of completion to save for your records.
WY 2023 NEC Changes
This online course, approved for Wyoming electricians, reviews 200 of the most important changes to the 2023 National Electrical Code. Changes from Section 100 through Annex K will be covered.
WY Electrical Board Course #: WY23-112C
WY Residential Wiring (2023 NEC)
This online course provides students with an updated electric service installation walkthrough for residential dwelling units. Electricians in Wyoming who take this course, which is based on the 2023 NEC, will learn about GFCI and AFCI protection requirements, minimum branch circuit requirements, special equipment requirements, and more.
WY Electrical Board Course #: WY-23-364C
Wyoming Electrical Continuing Education Requirements
- Master and Journeyman Electricians operating in Wyoming must complete 16 credit hours of continuing education units (CEUs) within 3 years for license renewal.
- Eight (8) of those hours shall be dedicated to studying changes and updates to the National Electrical Code (NEC). Industry-related topics or code update topics will satisfy the other 8 hours.
State of Wyoming Electrical License Renewal Deadline
- The renewal period begins 90 days before your license's expiration date.
- Licensed journeyman need to renew by January 1, every three years.
- Master electricians need to renew by July 1, every three years.